Aurinka provides solutions for optimizing the production processes and the maintenance management.
Production process optimization
Aurinka performance is based on application of Lean Manufacturing principles; the application of the continuous flow of pure Pull and hybrid Push-Pull systems; the alignment of actions for continuous improvement of the company that ensures the system stability and provides an effect on KPI´s; the training of the employees providing conceptual, varied and applied sesions that suit the needs and productive model of each company; etc.monitor grafica
Steps: analysis and evaluation of production and transmission processes, analysis and reporting of proposals to improve the quality, reduce the costs and obtain the optimal value chain.
Productivity and Performace
Aurinka follows these steps for a productive work:
The aim of the quality control is to ensure that products and manufacturing processes comply with the specific requirements of the applicable regulations and are satisfactory for the customers.
The over 20 years of accumulated experience in the PV industry allow the Aurinka professionals to determine with clarity and rigor the controls that are necessary for manufacturing an excellent product for the market, and therefore define:
- The method for unique identification and traceability of the manufactured products
- The necessary measuring, monitoring and control equipment
- The verification, validation, monitoring, inspection and specific and necessary tests activities, and the method of process analysis, data collection and monitoring
- The Acceptance/Rejection criteria
- The product manufacturing and validation records
- The conditions for the preservation, identification, handling, packaging, storage and protection of the product and the materials used throughout during the manufacturing process
Procedures and documentation
A fundamental rule in any process is to establish the documentation to facilitate the correct manufacturing of the designed products, the understanding of each activity to be performed, the establishment of the appropriate working conditions and the required procedures to achieve the aimed goals.
Aurinka develops the following documents as a working guide for the correct process development and product manufacture:
- Product and material specifications
- Manufacturing procedures:
- Work instructions (WI)
- Maintenance Work Instructions (MWI)
- Inspection, self-control and statistical process control (SPC) instructions, as applicable
- Management and maintenance of measuring equipments
- Product identification and traceability
- Storage, handling, packing, protection and preservation of the product
- Management of Process Conditions
- Change management procedure
- Manufacturing process quality control plan and records definition
Aurinka Research and Technology team has more than 10 years of experience making technological tests to PV products, specially solar cells and modules. Aurinka has an extensive variety of measuring equipment and collaboration agreements for the use of special equipment with several recognized laboratories.
ENVIRONMENT, HSS AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
In an increasingly demanding market, companies must make significant efforts to make continuous improvements in their activities, both to comply with legal requirements as to strengthen their competitiveness.
These improvements cover not only the quality of the product or service, but also other important aspects of organization management, including environmental issues and health and safety of the workers.
There are different regulations and standards that provide the guidelines for optimizing the three main management systems: quality, environment and occupational risks prevention.
These three management systems share many activities, which makes possible a unification of tasks and responsibilities under a single integrated management system (IMS).