The integral manufacturing management is one of Aurinka´s specialties due to the extensive experience, more than 20 years, in responsibilities related to the manufacture of PV cells and modules.
Integral development of projects for PV cells/modules manufacturing plants include, between others:
- The preliminary design and engineering according to customer definition
- The construction of the mains and manufacturing lines;
- Legal permits and civil works
- Project and manufacturing process design according to customer specifications
- Installation of mains, services and machines and production line commissioning
- Start-up of production and ramp-up
- Operation Management and machines maintenance support
- Support activities: product certification, technical troubleshooting, suppliers’ assessment, test of new material, etc.
- Man-power selection and training
- Integral technical and technological assistance
Pv modules lines
aurinka provides solutions ranging from a 10 Mw PV module production line to a 100 Mw line.
15MW PV PANELS MANUFACTURING LINE
Semi-automatic line for 15 MW annual output. Upgradable up to 30MW
30MW PV PANELS MANUFACTURING LINE
Semi-automatic line for 30MW.Upgradable up to 60MW
60MW PV PANELS MANUFACTURING LINE
Fully Automatic line for 60 MW, annual output.
120MW PV PANELS MANUFACTURING LINE
manufacturing line for 120 MW, annual output.
Production line operation and maintenance
Backed by an extensive knowledge in the various problems affecting the production equipment used in the manufacturing process, Aurinka offers its customers value-added solutions that improve the productivity and reduce maintenance costs.
- List of team tasks
- Frequency of intervention
- Task schedule
- Spare parts definition
Corrective maintenance management.
- Improvement of equipment availability
- Fault management (Downtime, actions taken, spare parts consumed)
- Resolution of frequent breakdowns
- Change of models management. Change-of-models process optimization
- Equipment repair and adjustment records
- Production tools design
Inventory control of spare parts.
- Spare parts stock control
- Consumption management
- Definition of critical spare parts
- Specific training for each equipment/machine
- Resolution of frequent incidents
- Training of machine operators
- Call center and personal assistance for troubleshooting
Aurinka offers a specific informatic module for maintenance management which can be included in the MES.s that improve the productivity and reduce maintenance costs.
Aurinka offers its customers our knowledge in the management of the design and construction of the premises, including administrative formalities, design and dimensioning of services and facilities, construction and execution.